Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Long time, no blog

Sorry about the huge gaps in blogs lately. There just isn't much of anything to talk about. The kids had a pretty good Spring Break. Dalan has been working crazy hours, so the kids and I had Easter without him. Easter morning started with being woken up at 6:30 AM to find baskets. The kids had a set of clues that led them from room to room and then eventually to their baskets. After that, we went to Dalan's grandparents for Easter dinner. My mom was sick, so we stayed away from my parents house. Below are a few pictures from Easter. There's one of the clues and then one of Trent and one of Kaela. You should be able to click on the picture of the clues to make it larger so you can read them. Please excuse the boxes in the pictures. I'm going through all our crap and getting rid of a bunch of stuff.




















Let's see, I have also caught the exercise bug. I don't know what it is but I have this motivation from somewhere all of a sudden to get my butt in shape. It's odd that I'm sticking with it and have no explanation as to why I am. Well, yes I do. My abs, butt, arms and legs are all getting toned and firm. Results=Wanting more. I get on my elliptical just about everyday and will do Pilates. As soon as it gets nice outside, and it seems like it never will, I will start going on bike rides. Trent and I rode 3 miles on Monday! We had so much fun and we were both sore afterwards. Three miles probably isn't that far on a bike, but that's a start for me and awesome for him since he is only 10.

Well, that's about it. Nothing else really exciting is going on. It's pretty much the same old stuff as usual. I do have to say this, I do hope the damn wind stops blowing. I'm so sick of it!

Hasta peeps!

1 comment:

Amy said...

fun, fun!! I'm jealous on your exercising motivation. I need to get on it! I'm getting way too flabby and fat!!! GL and keep it up and wtg on your 3 mile bike ride!!