Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Is it really February?

I can't believe it is already February. I don't know why this comes as a surprise because I knew the Superbowl was on the 1st. I must stop here and shout a loud "GO STEELERS!" We are so happy they have another Superbowl ring. Anyway, whenever I realize what the date is I think, "How did that happen?" Time is flying by. Kaela is going to be 8 on the 9th. I have no clue when she went from seconds old to almost 8. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. I say it all the time. I almost wonder what I am doing with my time to make it go by so fast. I don't feel like I'm doing anything special. Just the same old thing. Whenever the kids birthdays come around I get this weird feeling that I just haven't spent enough time with them. I'm a stay at home mom. I couldn't possibly spend anymore time with them than I do now. I try so hard to look back and remember when they were little and it's hard. That's so long ago. I just got all my Christmas stuff put away a week ago. Sad, I know. In about 10 months, it will feel like I got it put away just in time to pull it out again. I'm really just looking forward to summer. I've already shopped for swimsuits and I'm ready to go. I'm taking the kids swimsuit shopping in a week and a half. Seasons are nice but I'm sick of the cold. I'm ready for some warm weather.

Anyway, yet another boring blog. Looking out the window is deceiving today. You would think it was nice and warm out there but it is not. Then again, for some people, it might be swimsuit weather. For me, I can take off one of the three layers I have been wearing. Only about 3 1/2 more months of school left. Another thing I am counting down.

2 comments:

kel said...

Counting down til the end of school already? Guess I should start, too.

Sandy said...

When the end of school is in May, it's time to start counting down. If we were still in CA, I wouldn't be counting down for another month.