Thursday, February 12, 2009

When I get my hands on you.....

I love animals...most animals. I could do without the snakes, mice and the rats of the world. And those are just a few of the animals I can do without. Anyway, there is a certain groundhog who lives in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania who I really need to have a discussion with. Not that he will be able to understand but I will make him understand. I don't know how the whole thing works as far as if he sees his shadow or doesn't but all I know is there are at least 5 more weeks of winter and looking out my window right now, I'm starting to think that groundhog is right. It is snowing. Normally from my house I can see "town" but today I can't. I mean come on! Give me a break already. I bought three, yes three new swimsuits and all I want is for it to get warm already so I can show them off. I hear all this talk about global warming and right now, I'm thinking it's a bunch of BS. On top of the snow and me not liking it or liking to be cold, I have to go grocery shopping today. It can't be put off. So, again, I will be going out and freezing my butt off just so the family can eat. Hardly seems worth it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Come on down and visit me! WEll, maybe not this weekend. it's gonna be wet and cold here, too. I sure don't miss the snow, though!