Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies!

On Saturday, I will be so lucky to get to sit outside of the local grocery store and sell Girl Scout cookies. Is there really anything more fun than that? I think I can think of a few things. Last year was horrible. The wind blew (which isn't uncommon here) and it was freezing. I sold cookies while Kaela hid under a blanket. This year should be better as we won't have to deal with the third obstacle we encountered last year. Ten cent hot dogs! UGH! Everyone would walk by us to get those damn things. People here go crazy for them. I eat one and feel like throwing up. Unfortuately, my husband is one of those who has to buy 20 of the stupid things just like almost everyone else here. Anyway, back to cookies. So, if ya'll are in town and hungy, skip McDonalds and Leos and come by the store and buy some Girl Scout cookies. I promise they are delicious. It's for a good cause and the quicker I get rid of these things the quicker I get to go home.

2 comments:

kel said...

Dude. I really miss those 10 cent hot dogs. Sorry. Those are, like, the best thing ever.

Amy said...

If I was in town I would def help you out!!