Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm going on a hunt

A job hunt that is. Actually, I've been hunting for awhile now. I have decided that it would be nice to have some extra cash and now that the kids are older and in school all day, I might as well help out with some of the bills (since I do spend 1/2 the cash or more but who's keeping track). Plus, who doesn't want extra money? Only thing is, it's kind of bad timing since not many people are hiring. Then, I live in this small town where it seems like you have to know someone in order to get hired. I'm not letting that stop me though. Whenever I see an ad in the paper, I go and apply. I actually wrote up my first resume....I think ever. I'm pretty proud of myself. I haven't worked for 11 years!! I figure all things happen for a reason and if I'm meant to get a job it will happen. Good things come to those who wait anyway. So, maybe my perfect job is out there and there's just not an opening yet. So, we'll see. Right now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. There's so many things I would like to see and do and I hate having to "ask" Dalan if it would be okay. Not that I have to ask anyway, but I do it out of common courtesy. Okay, kids are home so that means I'm out.

Peace, Love & Sunshine :o)

No comments: