Friday, January 15, 2010

It's almost serene around here.

Things have been pretty mellow in our house lately. Usually I'm fighting with Trent to do his homework while Kaela is screaming at the top of her lungs in the basement with her cousins as they play Littlest Pet Shops. Then Dalan comes home and wonders why I'm in such a bad mood. Dealing with a pissy 11 year old is enough to put anyone in a bad mood. Lately though Trent has been somewhat mellow and not as high strung as he usually is. Kaela still plays loudly with her cousins at times but oh well. What do ya do? When Dalan comes home, I'm more relaxed and not in such a stressed out mood. In fact, the last few days I've woken up at 5:30 AM, made him breakfast, got the kids fed, ready and sent off to school and then I head downstairs to workout. And after all that, I'm not tired...at all! Lately I've had all this energy. Sadly, it's not being put into doing laundry and cleaning the house but that's just asking a little much of me. I actually sleep well at night and I don't toss and turn as much. I just feel refreshed and not achey. I have to attribute this all to the fact that I've been working out...like mad. It's amazing what it can do for ya. My back is getting stronger so I assume that is why I don't have the back pain anymore. I just feel so much better now that I've started up again. After a while I will start to hate the whole working out thing as it starts to feel like a chore. But, for now, I'm all for havin a bangin body and a butt so sweet it will make a grown man cry..otherwise known as Onion Butt :oD

No comments: