Sunday, June 1, 2008

What in the world am I doing?





So, I guess I am going to start blogging on here. It's probably a good way to update family members who live out of state and people we knew from high school. I can't seem to get my page to look exactly how I want it, but it will come together in time. My current problem is paragraphs. No matter what I do, it won't save my paragraphs and keeps mashing everything together. UGH! The family picture above is from 2004 when we went to Mexico. It's all I have for now, but I will try to put more on here as I post.
So, hmmm...what should I say? I guess I can start out with Dalan and I have been married for 10 years...been together since we were juniors in high school. Time sure does fly. We are total opposites of eachother, but oddly enough, it works. We have two kids who aren't perfect, but I like to think they are. Their school pictures are above this post. Trent is 9 going on 10 in August. He's a monster of a child and people often think I am his big sister. Cracks me up! He takes after Dalan and he looks like Dalan. As the days go by, I tend to see exactly how much he is like Dalan. He does everything just like him. It's crazy...and annoying at times. He loves sports and is your typical boy. He does pretty well in school as long as he applies himself. He loves Science (Don't know where he gets that...ha! ha!) Our little girl Kaela is 7. Everyone says she looks and acts exactly like me. I honestly could go on forever about her. She ALWAYS makes us laugh. She loves to climb. She is a brownie Girl Scout and loves every second of it. She is also going to pick up dance again. She loves school and always does her best. I honestly can't imagine life without her...without either one of them.
Let's see, we are now back in Delta after living in Colorado and California. It was a dream and a goal of Dalan's to get back here. Why? I don't know. I was perfectly happy in my home in Cali with my pool, but oh well. I guess it's really not all that bad here. And I guess I should be honest with myself, Cali was losing it's appeal as the days went by. The weather was great, but I got sick of the people and the problems that were moving closer to us. Anyway, the kids love it here. We are around family now, so that's good. They really love being able to see my sisters kids all the time. So, I guess moving here isn't all that bad...I guess.
Well, that's about it for now.








No comments: