Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Dinosaur Museum and Kangaroo Zoo

On Saturday, July 12th, the kids and I went up north with Dalan's family while he was in St. George playing in one of those all night softball tournaments. We went up to the Dinosaur Museum, which was fun until we went to the 3-D movie. Oh, that was the worst 3-D movie I have EVER seen. I was so sick afterwards. Throughout the whole movie, my eyes would not focus. I felt like I was cross-eyed the whole time. So, add a headache to the nausea. Yeah, it wasn't the greatest. The bad thing is that the movie itself was probably somewhat interesting but I couldn't pay attention to it at all. I don't have one memory of what was said during the actual movie.
















Then we went to Kangaroo Zoo. This place was a blast. The kids and adults :oD all had so much fun. There was a game of tag going on until Trent tagged/pushed Kaela and she fell. So, she got me to chase her all over the place trying to find her. We would start out racing to the end of one of the bounces and when I got to the end, she was nowhere to be found. She's a quick one. I think we spent a total of two hours there and the kids are ready to go back. I walked out of there with a few injuries, but I still had a blast.










































All in all, it was a pretty fun day. The kids had a blast and I was beat when I got home. I guess I'm just not as young as I would like to think I am.

No comments: