Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

Kaela on one of the floats.
Her arm is up and ready to throw us candy.

So, lately my days are getting longer and longer it seems. Dalan's family is in town, so we spend a lot of time at the res, which is getting really old really fast. I haven't gotten too much done around this house as far as organization, which is fine. Keri comes to visit once a year and Rick visits twice a year. So, I probably won't get anything done until August, which is fine.

The 4th of July was a pretty good day. Kaela was able to be on one of the floats. Her dance teacher put a float together for the girls to be on. She had a lot of fun doing that. We then headed over to the park and saw a few people from high school. It's the only reason I like going to the park. It's like a big reunion. After that we went out to eat and then home. I crashed! I can't seem to get enough sleep lately. I think I am just worn out. That night we went to the derby. The kids had a good time. I thought it was a pretty good derby. They did a good job on the fireworks, too.

Anyway, that's about all that has been going on. We were going to the res everyday, but I'm done. I needed time away. So, maybe this weekend. We are leaving in a week and four days to go to Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore. That should be a fun trip.

No comments: