Thursday, July 10, 2008

Okay, I am the biggest loser......

I totally want to go to the New Kids On The Block concert!!! I'm dead serious! Dalan would think I am sick in the head or something. I haven't found anyone to go with yet. I LOVED them when I was a pre-teen. Oh how I loved baby blue eyed Joey. I find it hilarious they are touring again. They are having a concert in SLC on November 15th. I checked into tickets, and you can get pretty decent seating still. Hmm...wonder why. Could there be a lack of interest? Anyway, everyone I know that would want to go lives outside of Utah, which is a bummer. I just think it would be fun to go up and be stupid girls. Anyway, that's my blurb for now. It's quite a dilemma for me...ha, ha!

1 comment:

kel said...

Ummm...hello? Nothing wrong with wanting to go to NKOTB. I've thought about it myself, just for old time's sake, though. Hey, it was my first concert!