Sunday, December 14, 2008

I can hardly believe it......

I may actually finish a book from front to back. This is a first for me. I really am proud of myself. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm really into it and dead set on finishing it. I bought it on Thursday and will most likely finish it tonight. What book you ask? sTORI TELLING by Tori Spelling. I have heard people say what a great book it is so I decided to finally read it. I've been wanting to but because I can't ever finish a book, I've actually put it off. I can barely put this one down but have to because of other priorities, ya know kids. She did such a good job with it. In a way, I really do feel bad for her even though ya kinda don't want to. I mean, come on, she grew up rich and famous. What is there to feel sorry about? Well, the way she tells it, her life wasn't so charmed I guess you could say. And frankly, her mom sounds like a pain in the ass. That is, if the way she tells it is true. It makes me happy I had the life I did. I would've never traded my life for hers if it really was how she says. I like her and think she seems to be somewhat down to Earth. I really liked watching her and Dean's reality show. I think I may have found the type of book I can get through. Something that is about real people. I don't know if I could get into the whole Twilight thing. I hear people rave about it all the time. I just don't know if it's my thing though. I wouldn't mind starting to read a bit more. I don't ever watch t.v. anymore, so I need to fill that emptiness with something. I'm sure reading is better for my mind. Especially since I feel like I am losing it lately.

No comments: