Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Trying to find something to say.....

So, I haven't been on here in awhile and figured I should post something. The thing is nothing is really going on. Trent has been wrestling, Kaela doing the brownie and dance thing and that's it. I guess I could talk about Trent's wrestling but there's not much to say other than he's lost every match he has wrestled. He is trying and is doing better this year. He just needs to be more aggressive. It's really not too much to ask. I personally don't care for the sport. I don't like watching it at all. I can watch just about any other sport but this one. I remember watching Dalan wrestle in high school and it was horrible. Now I'm watching my son lie there on the floor, on his back and unable to move. What mother wouldn't want to run down there on the mat and throw the kid who has their son in a tight headlock across the room? The thought has crossed my mind a couple times then I remember it's a sport. A weird, crazy sport. Why anyone would voluntarily do this is beyond me. Trent seems to like it though, so I guess I'll have to sit on the edge of my seat at all his matches because after all, that's what good mothers do.

No comments: