Friday, December 12, 2008

New Idea

Well, it isn't exactly a new idea because I am sure there are plenty of people who have a blog that do this on a daily basis. I guess I should tell you what my new idea is. I thought that I would start posting the recipes I try and we all like. I have had a few people ask for recipes because they are sick of the same thing all the time. I am one who is always looking for something new. Sometimes what I make ends up in the garbage disposal, sometimes it actually gets eaten. So, when I come up with a good one, I will try to post it along with a picture. The first one unfortunately won't have a picture because I forgot to take one. So, here ya go. Go try this one. It's simple and quick. That's just what I needed tonight.

Honey Baked Chicken

4 Chicken Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/3 Cup Margarine, Melted
1/3 Cup Honey
2 Tbsp Mustard
1 Tsp Salt

Arrange chicken in baking dish. Combine the rest of the ingredients and wisk. Pour over the chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting every 15 minutes (until chicken is tender and done). Serve with or over rice.

We thought it was pretty tasty for something that was so simple. ENJOY!

No comments: