Thursday, February 5, 2009
Slow Down!
Okay, I have to complain about a serious issue here. I honestly just can't stand it anymore. Everyday when I go to pick up my kids it amazes me at how fast people drive in the SCHOOL PARKING LOT. There is one person who does this all the time. She is not my favorite person in the world and she shall remain nameless. Everytime I see her I just wonder how many times she has been hit with the stupid stick. How many signs does she need to see before she actually will slow down? I would think the hundreds of children walking out of the school and crossing the street would be enough but nope. I suppose some people just lack common sense. Sadly, those people should not be allowed to leave their home. The school parking lot is not a race track. I don't know what her damn hurry is anyway. It's not like her kids are going to up and walk off because mommy is ALWAYS a little late. Pretty sure they will be there when mommy gets there but whatever. So, for the safety of all the kids, SLOW DOWN!!! Is it really worth it to get there a few seconds faster and hit a child and possibly kill them while doing it? Yeah, I don't think so either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GRRRR, some people! That would piss me off, too!
Damn you! I want to know who it is!
LOL! Sorry, I'm not calling anyone out on this one. Kids don't pay attention when crossing the street. Kaela does pretty well with looking both ways but Trent's attention span is not up to par. He will glance and not really look. It just drives me crazy people will drive so quickly where it is obvious that children are present.
Post a Comment