Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Wrestling and MY daughter :o)
Wrestling is in full swing, which means traveling to matches for us. This last tournament was here in Delta. Trent had to be there at 8 AM and then I FINALLY arrived at 9:45 AM. I was supposed to be there at 9 AM but I wasn't, so oh well. I didn't miss anything anyway. Trent didn't win any of his matches that day and it was a long day. I sat in my same seat for 9 hours and only got up once to go to the bathroom. Nine hours is a long time to sit in a seat without really getting up to stretch. While there Kaela did something that cracked me up. Maybe it shouldn't be funny but I think it's hilarious. She was off playing with her friends when they came upon some wrestlers from Wasatch who were staring at them I guess. Apparently, Kaela (who is apparently very brave when around friends) said, "What are you looking at?" And then went on her merry way. I guess they started doing the typical boy thing at this age where they say, "He likes you" and so on. Just to remind you, Kaela is 8. Anyway, she then started calling them black and gold cows, which I know, is rude but whatever. I look over and I see her being dragged on the floor by one of her friends. Kaela is looking over towards this group of boys (there were probably 6 of them) and is mooing at them...LOUDLY. Like, so loud I can hear her and the Palladium was not quiet. I thought, "Oh.My.Gawd!" They turn around and look at her and start laughing. Is this what I have to look forward to? Is she really "flirting" already? I might have to sit down and have a little talk with her. Sigh. GIRLS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment