Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh my craziness

Things have been crazy around here so that explains me not updating this thing. So, here's a quick blog for your reading enjoyment and just to show you I have not forgotten about it.

I'm trying to keep up with two blogs these days. Amazing since I can't even keep up with one. I've got this one and then one for my Girl Scout troop. So, that is thing one that is keeping me busy. I have meetings every two weeks and it is insane how quickly two weeks can fly right by. Between trying to keep up with everyday things and then trying to plan for the next meeting, I think I might just lose my mind. But, it's all fun right and totally benefits the girls in my troop...right? Right! I'll keep telling myself that. Then on the weekends I have Kaela wanting to earn more Try Its which is fine and we have a lot of fun learning and doing. But, some of them are kind of a pain because I'm running around searching for things that we can use in order to pass a Try It off. Whenever she is bored, I know I'm going to be asked to do a Try It with her. I really need to find something to keep her busy. Maybe clean the house since that always needs to be done. Then again, that is boring and just not as fun.

Thing two...getting ready for Christmas is always a huge chore. Just when I get everything decorated it feels like it's time to take it all back down again. As much as I love the house to look all festive, I hate that the time goes by as quickly as it does. Maybe I'll have to be one of those people who I complain about and start busting out the decor before Thanksgiving. I hate to do that though because I just feel like Thanksgiving isn't getting the proper attention and my cute fall decor is getting overshadowed by the Christmas stuff. Besides, we all know that holidays have feelings and stuff.

Trent just started wrestling so there goes my weekends. Fan-tas-tic! Love to watch him do his thing but we have to travel with this sport. So, it literally takes up my whole Saturday. I will be counting down the days til this sport is finished.

Well, I think that's about it. The kids are still wonderful and are looking forward to Christmas. Why wouldn't they? They are so damn spoiled when it comes to Santa. He always gets them everything they want. I'll need to have a talk with him because as he is packing his sleigh full of crap for the kids, he is somehow forgetting my stuff! Not cool! I make the cookies and leave the milk out for the fat guy. He better not bite the hand that feeds him this year :o)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

1 comment: