Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Everyone is posting their resolutions and looking back on 2010 so I thought maybe I would do the same thing. Who am I to not follow the crowd? I'm not one to really make a New Years Resolution. Usually for most it's just something they resolve to do for a couple weeks and then stop or start (depending on your resolution) doing it again. For me its really just the closing of the year and the opening of a New Year. New plans. New adventures. Getting older. New things to look forward to.

So, 2010 was mostly a great year. The good definitely outweighs the bad. So many memories were made. New friends were made. A few were lost...my grandma, my aunt Terri and our dear friend Ren. They are all missed by many. I really don't know what my hopes are for 2011. I already have a few plans made for the first half of the year. I'm sure 2011 will go by just as quickly as 2010 did. I guess my only hope is to enjoy each and every year as much as I have enjoyed the previous. And I guess I hope my adventures never end. Life is short and I'm trying to live it to the fullest. At least as full as my bank account will allow. I hope life stays busy. I know that makes it go by faster but at least it makes it enjoyable. I hope you all have a fantastic New Year. If 2010 wasn't your year, then make 2011 your year. Your life is what you make it. You are in the drivers seat.

No comments: