Thursday, September 11, 2008
And....I'm still sick!
Okay, I have seriously had it. I am to get ready to leave for the airport in 20 minutes. In my last post, I said, "I should be better just in time for our cruise." Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Yeah, uh, nope. I still have a horrible cough, which I am sure will look very unattractive during our formal dinner on the cruise. I will be all dressed up and hacking up mucus. NICE! I also do not have my energy back. Then, there is my weight issue. I'm eating like crazy, but I'm not putting the weight back on. I went back into the doctor on Tuesday and he put me on an inhaler. For some reason, I thought this would be my miracle cure. I don't feel any better though. As for my weight, he said he wasn't too concerned about that right now. It will come in time. Right now, his main concern is my lungs and getting rid of this cough. I honestly think I might have it for the rest of my life. I've been sick for four weeks and counting. This is just ridiculous! I have never in my life been so sick...ever! So, I'm hoping that this cruise is my miracle cure. I won't be doing much of anything except for relaxing, so I'm praying this is what I need. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment