Saturday, September 27, 2008

I just don't feel like being wasteful tonight.....

So, I must really miss our cruise because it is now 10 PM and I am making homemade pizza. While on our cruise, we could get pizza all night, no matter what time it was. Pretty good deal and Trent's dream. The kid LOVES his pizza. He would be in heaven on a cruise.

Actually, the real story is I put out one of those frozen loaves of bread to make for dinner. Well, dinner plans changed and when I got home, I found my risen bread on the floor and deflated. How it got there, I have no clue. I will say this though, I have been hearing things fall and when I go check, I can't find anything out of place. Pretty strange. I will try to remain positive and not go insane over the whole thing though. Back to my story...I was about to throw it out and decided to try and think of something to do with it because I just didn't want to waste it. So, homemade pizza came to mind. Oddly enough, I actually had everything I needed to make the pizza. THAT NEVER HAPPENS! I'm always missing at least one ingredient, which is a total bummer and just ticks me right off especially when I am craving something so badly I must have it or everyone will suffer due to my unhappiness and not getting what I want. So, since my nieces are spending the night tonight, I thought it would be fun to make that for the kids....and the biggest kid, Dalan. So, as I type this, they are all enjoying the pizza I just slaved over. I am still full from the kick ass steak I marinated and Dalan grilled for me, so I think I will pass on the pizza tonight.

No comments: