For months I have been wanting to go to the New Kids On The Block concert, but I just couldn't get anyone to really commit. When I was younger, I loved them! I had every tape they released. I knew every song. I wasn't so priveleged to have all their merchandise, but the music really was enough for me. So, a big THANKS goes out to my cousin Stephanie's screw up. She attended the concert in Charlotte, NC where she lives. Well, long story short, she missed just about all of it and decided she would fly out here and come to the concert with me. YAY! I was so excited and had the time of my life! We were in the 17th row. We could have had 3rd row, but she was having a hard time deciding on whether or not she wanted to fork out the cash to fly out here. Totally understandable. We were still in a great spot. The concert was so fun and these guys still have it. As soon as you entered the building, you turned into a 12 year old girl all over again. They are still loved just as much as they were 15 years ago. I honestly didn't think I would freak out or get so excited, but when I heard that intro, I screamed my head off, was jumping up and down and telling my cousin, who by the way probably didn't hear me, "I can't believe this. Oh my God! Oh my God!" I about lost it! I seriously went back to a time when I was living in SoCal, had amazing friends and no worries. It was one of the BEST nights I have had in a long time. It was so fun to just let go and not care what people are going to think because they are all acting just as stupid as you are. So, if they really are going to do a summer tour and come back to SLC, I'm totally there and will hopefully be front row. LET'S GET THIS!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment