Friday, November 21, 2008
I don't care that I'm acting like a 12 year old!
Well, as you know already by the below post, I attended the New Kids On The Block concert. I just want to say that just because I am grown up, it doesn't mean I have to act like it...all the time. I took tons of pictures at the concert and decided I would have them printed out and put them in a book. I went with my cousin who I haven't seen since who knows when. I was probably barely learning to read. So, I would like to remember this fun night I had with my cousin and be able to look back at the pictures I have of my favorite childhood boy band. So, as I am organizing them, Dalan decides to pop into the room and make fun of me and tell me I'm being a little crazy about the whole thing. Oh yeah, really? Well, let me just say this, I did not spend my day off of work wearing a belted holster thingy and "drawing" my gun while pretending to be a gun slinging cowboy like in the old western shows. Yeah, I'd like to see him try to make fun of me now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment