Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She likes to keep it interesting.....

Oh, our Kaela, I just don't know what to do with that girl. Trent has had his Christmas List completed since way before Halloween. Then there's Kaela. I asked her the other day if she knows what she wants for Christmas. She said she didn't know. I asked her if she had a list written up. She said she didn't. I then told her if she doesn't have a list, how will Santa know what she wants for Christmas. She then said, "Santa already knows what I want for Christmas." CRAP!!! No he doesn't. Our Santa is 6'4" with dark hair, wears nothing but Harley shirts and goes by the name Dalan. However, he just provides the cash, while I'm the one who "makes" the toys and wraps them. Anyway, neither one of us knows what she wants. I only know she wants a purple I-pod. That's it. Luckily, my dad and Dalan have come up with a plan to hopefully save Christmas for her. My dad is writing her a letter as Santa asking her why she has not sent him her list yet. Hopefully that works. If not, I'm hoping I'm a good guesser and can get lucky and put exactly what she wants under that tree. All fingers are crossed!

No comments: