Yeah, I know, I'm a bit late with this but if you knew the week I had, you would totally understand. My week was filled with hanging out with the in laws, which is totally fine. I guess you could say I get along with them pretty good and they don't totally bug me either :oD If you are an in law and are reading this, you know I'm kidding and we have fun. Anyway, most of them we only see around the holidays, so that means that while they are here I get to spend every waking moment with them. Anyway, it turned out to be a crazy, busy week and I could use a vacation to recover from it. That likely won't happen. Now, I get to get ready for Christmas.
Now, I thought I would list a few things I am thankful in random order. This could be boring, but if you're bored or nosey, I suspect you will read on.
1. My family. ALL FAMILY!!! They really are great and there when we need them. Trent and Kaela are my little balls of energy and make me wish I could be a child again.
2. Friends. I think I know some of the coolest people on this Earth. Seriously. They are all great and I'm glad they are or have been a part of my life.
3. The United States of America. I am thankful I live in this country even when it seems like things suck at the time because in other countries, they have it much worse than we do here.
4. Our troops. Moment of silence.....I could never sacrifice what they do. They are all truely amazing people. REAL LIFE HEROES!!
5. Nature. There is nothing like being up on a mountain and looking down at the scenery. So peaceful.
6. A bunch of silly things I will not mention. Well, okay, I will mention a few. Indoor plumbing, for obvious reasons. Microwaves pretty much rock. I know this because I lived without one for a few months. It sucked! I am NOT thankful for my cell phone. I wish it would get lost sometimes. Our house (not so silly), even though it's a pain in my butt. At least we have a roof over our head, for now.
That's about it. I also have to mention I probably have the best husband in the world. I know most of you think you do, but seriously, you are so wrong. To be nice, I will say I have one of the best. He totally trusts me and lets me be me. In fact, I feel like I am ME when I am around him. So, I thank him for that. I can be wearing sweats and a t shirt and I am still as sexy as ever to him, even with my stupid braces :oD
So, to end this, we should all be thankful for what we have and stop worrying about what we don't have because there are people out there who have nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment