I went to Alco today and was waiting in line to return something when I noticed this tall, young looking guy standing in front of me...and staring at me. When I would look his way, he would keep staring. I mean, really staring. I looked away and then looked his way like three times and there he stood...not budging...and still staring. I think he thought he was invisible and I couldn't see him staring my way. Don't "normal" people look away when the person they are staring at looks at them? Don't get me wrong, the guy was pretty decent looking (For once. Seems like I get the attn of the not so good looking ones) so I really kinda didn't mind it. I was not looking like someone who should be stared at though. I was wearing a hat and no make up. Then again...maybe that is cause for staring. I was actually dressed and not running around in sweats like I usually do on a Sunday. Hey, don't judge me. It's not like I have church to attend anyway. The guy ended up going on his merry way and I took care of what I needed to. These are the times when I wish I did have a super power. And what super power you ask...mind reading!
Peace, Love & Sunshine
No comments:
Post a Comment