Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This year Halloween was no different than any other year except for that our oldest child ditched us to go trick or treating with his friend. Lame! I mean, seriously, how can trick or treating with your friends be more fun than trick or treating with your parents? Aaaah..he's growing up. Anyway, we went trick or treating with Bill and Chrissy and their girls and one of Kinsey's friends this year. The girls were going full force. Running to every house. And then somewhere along the way they left their energy at someones house. We started at 6:00 PM and were done by 8:00 PM. Seriously, how lame is that?

As for Trent, his friend, him and his friends siblings went to a haunted house. Trent opted to stay in the car and wait for them. He couldn't even make it through a dark, inflatable dragon that made loud noises. I have to admit, I didn't object to taking the emergency exit. I know, pathetic. Apparently his friend came out of the haunted house scared and said Trent was lucky he didn't go because he probably would've peed himself. Nice.

After the whole trick or treating was done and over with Dalan and I rented a couple movies, one of them being Friday the 13th. He said he had never seen them before and wanted to rent it. So, okay. Let's do this! I hated every minute of that stupid movie and I also had nightmares...ALL NIGHT!!! In fact, I woke up at 6:30 AM and could not go back to bed and take advantage of that extra hour of sleep because of the nightmares. Sigh.


So, that was our Halloween. Nothing spectacular or great. Just doing the parent thing with the kids. Hope you all enjoyed your night. Below are a couple pictures. I didn't get one of Trent because like I said before, he was with his friend. His costume was basically his football uniform anyway.


1 comment:

kel said...

What's up, sexy momma??? Loves it!