Today was the day I dread....parent/teacher conference day. I don't know why I dread it but I do. Kaela's was first and as usual we got a good report. She's been forgetting to turn in her homework because she won't pack it up the night before but this problem is easily fixable. She got great grades and is a great student.
Trent's P/T conference went well also. First time since 3rd grade. He hit 3rd grade and just got in a slump or something. There was always something from he's not getting his work done to bad scores on tests. Now in 6th grade I'm being told he's a great student and is getting his work done and handed in ON TIME! WOW! AWESOME!! He has a 3.7 GPA and is going for a 4.0. Could I be any prouder? I think not. This is a totally different Trent...at least when it comes to school. I'm so happy I'm not having to look at C's or D's or even F's. I'm glad to finally see the grades that I have always known he was capable of getting. All A's and two B's this time around but he's going to work hard and get those up. I'm beaming right now :oD
No comments:
Post a Comment